Engagement practitioners who have completed one of the following are eligible to commence the Advanced Certificate in Engagement core module – Strategies for Complex Engagement.
Prerequisites (any 1 of the below):
Option 1: IAP2 Australasia Certificate in Engagement
Option 2: IAP2 Certificate in Public Participation (prior to 2014) + Pathways to Advanced Engagement Practice
Option 3: IAP2 Foundations in Public Participation + Pathways to Advanced Engagement Practice
This course will challenge the thinking of experienced engagement practitioners, taking them on a ‘deep dive’ into complex engagement. Participants will be continually challenged to develop both their thought processes and engagement processes to a new level. New approaches will be considered for managing what is often the ‘unknown’.
Doing this course, participants will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the drivers of complexity
- Describe the characteristics of complexity within an engagement process
- Identify the key sources of complexity for an engagement process
- Understand and map how complexity may change across a project or an organisation over time
- Map how an organisations role may change over time, and identify the triggers and mechanisms for change
- Understand the range of strategies for dealing with complex engagement
- Demonstrate critical thinking in choosing strategies that are purposeful, context-appropriate, responsive and iterative, and which meet the Core Values
- Design an engagement plan which describes how strategies are used and when
- Demonstrate an ability to build robust engagement strategies
- Complete a risk management analysis
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
To contact Engagement Plus, please email our helpful staff at email@example.com
Please include your name, contact details, the date and location of your training, and details of your enquiry.
Our contact phone number is (07) 3368 3008.
Is it possible to pay via invoice rather than credit card?
If it is more convenient for your organisation or business to raise a purchase order and/or receive an invoice from us please select the “Pay by Invoice” option for payment method when checking out.
What’s the refund policy?
Notification of cancellation within seven (7) days prior to the commencement date of training will result in a full refund of fees paid.
No refund will be possible for notifications of cancellation less than seven days prior to the commencement date of training.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Can I update my registration information?
Yes. To update your information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Your registration fee is not transferrable to another date.
In the event that you are unable to attend, your ticket is transferrable to another person, providing that they have not already enrolled and paid to attend the course.
Participants must advise Engagement Plus of their intention to transfer a ticket, prior to doing so.
In this instance Engagement Plus will not be held responsible for any refund/transfer of ticket fees to/from/between the two participants.
How do I advise of dietary requirements for the catered meals within the training package?
Please email email@example.com with your name, the course name and location, and the specific details of your dietary requirements up to, and including, seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the course.
Requests received less than seven days prior to the course commencement date will be actioned but cannot be guaranteed.